Federal and State Contacts
The U.S. Coast Guard Boating Safety Division (CG-BSX-2) is dedicated to reducing loss of life, injuries and property damage that occurs on U.S. Waterways by improving the knowledge, skill and abilities of recreational boaters. Please visit USCGboating.org.
Members of the media may contact their nearest Coast Guard public affairs office.
U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
2703 Martin Luther King, JR Ave SE
Washington, DC 20593-7501
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is the nation’s leading provider of outdoor recreation with over 400 lake and river projects in 43 states and over 370 million visitors per year. Learn more.
Each Corps Division nationwide has a representative who serves on the National Water Safety Products Advisory Committee.
Pam J. Doty CIG, CIT
National Water Safety Program Manager
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Marine Trade Associations
- Lake Erie Marine Trade Association
- Lake of the Ozarks Marine Dealers Association
- Marine Trades Association of Metro Atlanta
- Northwest Marine Trade Association
- Boating Trades Association of Texas
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association
- Eastern NY Marine Trades Association
- Maine Marine Trade Association
- Marine Industry Association of Central Florida
- Marine Industries of South Florida
- Marine Trades Association of Maryland
- Michigan Boating Industries Association
- Marine Trades Association of New Jersey
- New York Marine Trades Association
- Rhode Island Marine Trades Association