Waves of Hope Outreach Box
With support from the U.S. Coast Guard and National Safe Boating Council, Waves of Hope is a coalition of forever-changed families and friends impacted by a boating or water tragedy. This box has the following outreach resources:
- You’re Not Alone Business Cards: These business cards may be provided to families following a boating or water tragedy to share about Waves of Hope.
- Story Cards: Print copy of Waves of Hope family stories. No one should see a picture of someone they love in this story collection. That one moment that changed our families forever could have been prevented. A life jacket. A propeller guard. An aware boat operator. An engine cut-off device. Learn from these stories and stay safe on the water.
- Memory Coins: Small coins with the Waves of Hope logo on one side, and the name of a loved one from the story cards on the other side.
- Keychains: Waves of Hope keychains to raise awareness of this effort at outreach events.
- Stickers: Waves of Hope stickers to raise awareness of this effort at outreach events.
- Wristbands: Waves of Hope wristbands to raise awareness of this effort at outreach events.
*NOTE: S&H fee of $25.00 will be applied at checkout for this item. Only ships within U.S.; one box per order.
Out of stock